[Review] Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll

Title: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland 
Author: Lewis Carroll 
Year: 1865

Read in: May 2015
Day that I read: 14th May 2015


Review 
I've finished the book "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" in few hours. I became more interessed in this book after know about Alice Liddell (that gave inspiration to Lewis Carroll create the story). 
I enjoyed completely! I've been impresionated to know that Alice have some problems to discover about herself, and that was the part I enjoyed the most! 
Another thing that atracted me was the dialog with the Cat, when the girl doesn't know what way she has to take. But, speaking truthly, everybody needs to decide your own way, despite sometimes we don't know what we're supposed to be.
My favorite character is The Mad Hatter because he represents the imagination of the people and he is a good friend to Alice 
I've got surprised when the little girl woke up under the trees,in her real life. So, everything in Wonderland was just a dream...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

William Shakespeare:Romeu e Julieta-Trecho; A "Cena do Balcão", Ato II, Cena II

Yuki Furukawa (古川雄輝)

A Viagem de Chihiro - As Metáforas por trás da História